Magnetic Coolant Separators
A&A Magnetic Coolant Separators are designed to extend the life of cutting tools, grinding wheels and pumps. Cleaner coolant results in reduced machine downtime and lower operating costs. Seven standard models are available to adapt the the separator to specific requirements. Special system designs are available on request.
- Contaminated coolant enters separator and contaminants are attracted to the magnetic drum.
- Scraper blade, with wringer action, removes sludge from the magnetic drum. Scraper blade design reduces sludge build up on chute assembly and prevents magnetic interference from the drum.
- Cleaned coolant is directed into holding tank for recirculation.
- Cleaner coolant with a longer service life
- Lengthened tool life
- Machine accuracy maintained
- Reduced machine downtime
- Lower cost per work piece
- Low initial cost
- Virtually no maintenance cost
- No indexing required to obtain manimum filtration of non-magnetic particles in coolant
- Increased production
- Uniform part finish
- Reduced pump and machine wear
- No wear or baffle adjustment required due to flow variations
- Fully automatic operation
- Removes up to 99% of magnetic material
- Can be used on new or existing machines
- Stainless steel housing
- Self adjusting scraper blade with “wringer” action for up to 50% dryer swarf discharge
- Easy installation in restricted floor space areas
- 220/440 volt, 3 phase, 60 HZ standard
- Models available from 5 to 120 GPM
- Inlet height from 6″ to 24″
- Permanent magnetic power
- One year limited warranty